The Nikonians academy has just announced its 2011 schedule of photography-related workshops in Europe. Workshops will take place in the UK, Belgium and Netherlands.
About Nikonians Academy Workshops
▪ Exclusive to Nikonians Members
▪ Practical, hands-on training
▪ Interactive - free to ask questions
▪ Comprehensive and in-depth learning experience
▪ Small group sizes; maximum of 15 members
▪ Instructors workshop presentation material provided F.O.C.
▪ High quality Instructors - friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and inspiring
All workshops cost EUR 150
Starting today, the Nikonians Academy will be launching its successful and highly regarded Nikon-related training workshops in Europe. Paricipants can learn everything there is to know about their Nikon DSLR camera, Nikon i-TTL flash system and Nikon software (Nikon Capture NX2).
Launching first in the United Kingdom, and then later in the Netherlands and Belgium, participants can register for workshops for the D300/D300s, the D700/D3, the D80/D90 and the iTTL flash system. These workshops have been well received and raved about in the USA for several years and now they will available in Europe as well.
The first full day courses will take place in London, Birmingham and Manchester, led by experienced pro photographer and instructor John McDonald.
Workshops in The Netherlands and Belgium will soon follow, held by Head Instructor Hayo Baan.